Monday, August 19, 2013

Pictures only so far...

Today Ryan's email said:
I'm just going to write you a letter so I have more time to email...

However we did get a bunch of pictures I'll share, so I guess the update on Elder Ferguson will come later. I think the pictures are still all from the MTC.  

So if any of you happen to share your emails from Ryan with me.  I'd love to hear what he's up to 
(of course you can edit them to stuff you think we might want to hear if it's personal stuff.) 

To some of you Band Friends & Mr Campbell, I'm thinking one of these pictures will mean a little more to you than to me.  I think it's his ideas for arranging a few hymns.  















1 comment:

  1. I love how he sent the rainy England picture. That's what I think of when I think England :)

    ~Erika Steen

    ReplyDelete