Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A email from Elder Ferguson's Ward Mission Leader & a Picture!



From Me:  I woke up this morning and checked my email.  I got this from Elder Ferguson's Ward Mission Leader. This just made my day!  

From the ward Mission leader:

 I am the Ward Mission Leader here and I want to thank you for loaning us your son. I know you must miss him.........my grandson has just completed his 5th week of his mission. Your boy is doing well and is happy. He is providing the music in our sacrament service but we discovered his love of jazz and swing so asked him to play in our ward activity last week. Boy was he happy......for 2 hours non stop !!!! Terrific stuff.

See the attached pic. I'm glad to be working with him and we are feeding him well. You should be proud.   MN




No comments:

Post a Comment