Monday, October 28, 2013

Finished a good book/ New families to teach/ Piano lesson



Yesterday I finished Jesus the Christ, by James E. Talmage. It was really good.   He talks about the apostasy. He actually has another book called the Great Apostasy, but I can't read it as a missionary... ;( but Jesus the Christ was good. I don't think anyone could reasonably believe the Bible and not believe that our church was The Church of Jesus Christ after reading it. Really, all of the other churches don't even come close. It really makes me feel really gratefull to be a member of this church. There are a lot of people out there that must be really confused and lacking of purpose.



We have started teaching three black families this week! It's pretty exciting. One of them even came to church yesterday with her two sons and her baby girl. It's really exciting because most of the people in this ward are older, so it's really good to have a some younger families coming.

There was another family that we are teaching that has a boy who's about 12 and he plays the piano. I'm going to give him some lessons, and hopefully he will be baptized and sort of take over for me when I leave. :)



We have Halloween here. We have to go back to the flat at 5pm on Halloween.


I don't remember any thing else I was going to say. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment