Monday, November 11, 2013

A Red Door / Misses his trumpet/ Doesn't want Christmas Presents???!!!! Yeah… Whatever

Could you convert all of the songs you sent me already? The Romance of the Violin album? They're all MP4s and they wont play on our player in the flat. I can't convert them here because all we have is pcs here.

We don't teach in Chinese. Elder H got that name tag when he had a Chinese speaking companion. I don't want anything for Christmas. Don't send anything because it will cost a lot and it will be hard to get it to me. I may be moving near the end of this month and you have to send the package to the right address, which I forgot.

 We're actually not supposed to share names anymore on blogs or anything because I guess names are 'sensitive' information now. Even first names. 

Right now we're teaching quite a few people. On Saturday, we went to try by someone and they weren't home, and then we went to try by a former investigator, but I forgot where he lived since we'd never actually been inside his house before, so we just decided to knock a red door in the area because that was all I remembered about it. The first door we knocked was not him, but the girl who answered the door invited us in and started asking us questions right away. We taught her, her mother, and her boyfriend right away and we're going back on Wednesday, so that's nice.

(I sent the ward Mission leader a link to Woods Cross High School's last Jazz concert, which was awesome.  He loved it!  He told me he might try and find a trumpet for him to play at their ward activity.  I told him:  I'm glad you liked it.  I don't know how much he could do without his back up band or sheet music, and being a bit rusty, but you can try. 

 I have a feeling he'd love to try to play the trumpet for you, but I'm not sure. - Amy


Our ward mission leader did get the video, and he didn't find me a trumpet, but don't tell him I'm rusty. I will take any chance I can get to play any instrument. It doesn't matter if I haven't played one for five months or that I don't know how to play it. I just want to do it again. 

There are some missionaries here who had parents order them ukeleles on Amazon so they have them now, which I guess is ok because President gave them permission to record a video with them and post it on Youtube. But I don't really want a ukelele anyways. 

I'm out of stuff to say. Bye!

Elder Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment