Monday, July 14, 2014

New Mission President, & beautiful scenery pictures

Well, this week, we found the hill. I will send you pictures, but we found it. 

Also, we had a multi-zone conference with President Ulrich. He is crazy. He said he wanted to talk about The Articles of Faith, and I thought he was going to be like a primary teacher and always talk about how they're our 'mission parents' and treat us like children, but then he told us stuff I never even thought about before. He told us all sorts of 'deep doctrine' that I'm not going to post because this goes on a blog, but wow. It was super fun. I felt the spirit. I received personal revelation. It was fun. I am so excited to have him here. And next month we're going to have interviews with him. I'm super excited. 

This week, we also taught the Catholic school lady again. She is still nice. Hopefully she will get baptized in a while, but it might be tricky because she's scared she might loose her job if the kids in school start talking about her meeting with the Mormons or going to church with them and stuff like that. 

I know that most of the people reading this are Americans, so I am going to tell you and important news update. Germany just won the world cup. I wish I could have watched it, I think the final score was 2-1. They beat Brazil 7-1. That is crazy. 


Have a nice week. Bye!

-- 
Elder Ferguson
















No comments:

Post a Comment