Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Skype Instructions to family


Do I email you 5 am on Monday? I will be emailing about 6.30 pm or something like that, so it will be somewhere around noonish. The ward member's address thingy is _______

You can call it if you want, he'll probably get who it is. Or I think you can even send him a chat message or something. I will tell him your name thingy today too. Just remember that if you call him in the evening it will be the middle of the night here. I guess I'll just call you on Christmas. You should make a list of things to talk about too, because I don't really want to spend too much time thinking about calling home. It's not really an effective use of time, and I will probably just run out of things to say faster if I have a checklist. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment