Monday, March 23, 2015

The best chapter in all of scripturedom!




Well. This week was... nice. We have pretty much just visited Peter and Rebecca (I think that's what I called her) a ton.  

In other news, I have learned how to solve a Rubik's cube, because my companion has one, and it sucked my brain in until he finally showed me how. It was bad, but I can do it now. So supposedly, I can do pretty much anything now.






There isn't really a lot to say about this week. It was pretty boring. I have been having good studies. A week or two ago one of the missionaries told us that President Ulrich asked us all to read the Book of Mormon from beginning to end a couple of months ago. I didn't hear anything about that. So I started reading it, and wow, the scriptures make so much sense when you are a missionary and not a fifteen-year-old. The Book of Mormon is pretty much the only thing that I have looked forward to this week. I just think, 'in fifteen hours I can have personal study, yes!' and stuff. Today I read 2 Nephi 4. I think that that may be the best chapter in all of scripturedom. It's definitely up there anyways.

Next week I am going to write about something, but somebody better respond to this email and ask me what or I will probably forget. Bye!
-- 
Elder Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment