Monday, May 11, 2015

Rochdale

Well, this week was nice. I am in Rochdale for the rest of my mission now. I have been here five months and I will be here almost seven altogether. This is also my fourth companion in Rochdale. Haha, it seems like I have been here forever. I know the name of every member in the ward, and they all know me, because I have been here forever.

Anyways, I like my companion. He is good. I forgot to take a picture of him though. Next week.

I can't think of anything to say. We blew bubbles outside of our investigators house for five minutes because they told us specifically to come at 7:45 and we got there at 7:40. It was pretty funny. 

Also, I don't really have anything to say about the gift of tongues. Or prophecy or revelation or anything like that. I don't know, except for my companion has it. It's super funny. When he meets Spanish people now, he can't speak Spanish to them any more because he only speaks English most of the time. haha. He said that he was praying for the gift of tongues when to speak Spanish when he talked to some Spanish people. Bye!

-- 

Elder Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment