Monday, June 15, 2015

I don't get an iPad, but I get to come home. Fair trade.


June 15, 2015

Oooh, the date is a chiasm.

Anyways, this week, we had a full-mission conference so they could tell us all the rules about iPads. I don't know if I mentioned this yet, but I don't get an iPad because I'm going home. That's ok, I think it's a fair trade. Haha. So I just got to listen to all of the things I can rebuke my companion for the next week, so that was fun.

In other news, we found a new investigator last Sunday, I can't remember if I mentioned that, but we taught him three or four times this week and he came to church and at first I thought that one of the other companionships had gotten emergency transferred because he looked like a missionary, so that's pretty good. He's praying about getting baptized on the 27th.

We had a fireside last night in Manchester. I went and played the piano. I did a musical number and we played homeward bound (because it's a nice song, not just because it was me and Elder V and we're both going home). I think the first time I ever tried to play it was about an hour before the fireside started and I had no musicnd we made at least one person cry, so I was pretty happy with that.

I'll tell you what's happening next week since I will probably not email for very long. On Wednesday I am going to the temple with President Ulrich and the rest of the missionaries going home. Then on Monday I'm having lunch with my favorite member (I think) and going to the mission home in Manchester for my departing interview with President Ulrich. And then I'm pretty much just going home, so that will be nice. I'm just telling you in advance because I might not have long to email before I leave for all of my stuff next week.

Bye!

-- 

Elder Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment