Sunday, August 9, 2015

Hey, so, this has probably been the best week since I got home. No kidding. I don’t even know why. I just feel so good all the time and it’s great. I went on a double date with Mike and we saw Avengers 2 and it was pretty cool. Anyways, it was real good. And aside from that, I’ve just been working a lot and that’s been fun. And that’s pretty much it. 

In other news, I am going to college next week. And it’s going to be epic! I got a phone call from my new trumpet teacher this week and I just remembered I still need to get the book he told me to get. But he’s really nice and I looked at some of the fees and things and it looks like it’s going to be a pretty fun year. 

Also, I got a phone call from someone in the stake asking me to speak with a high councilor in another ward next week because apparently they like to do that with returned missionaries now days, so that’s going to be fun. He asked me to speak on Discipleship and I’m actually way way excited. While I was listening to the voice mail telling me about it I was thinking, yes! I know a talk about that, and YeS! I know a scripture about that! So it will be pretty good. Anyways, that’s about it for this week, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment