Sunday, August 2, 2015

It's Been A While

Ok I'm sorry, it's been for ever. I went on a holiday to Nauvoo and Palmyra and I kinda forgot/couldn't write anything over those two weeks and then I just sort of forgot this last week because I haven't been doing anything. But life is going good.

Nauvoo was amazing. The rest were cool too, but we spent four days in Illinois looking at everything.  The best part was, they had two pageants, including the British Pageant. I really liked them both. And it was pretty fun because they had some characters that were in both of them. The only thing that was sad was that a lot of the accents in the British one were fake. Like really fake. I have never heard so many different pronunciations of Lancashire. I was cracking up. But it was great. I miss England a lot.

Anyways, since then, I've just kinda been at home, being bored, working, being bored again. I did get to have a good jam session with my friend Mike though. That was so nice. We put a video on Facebook, but I don't think I can put it on here. It was a lot of fun though. Also, I got a new macbook for school and it's pretty nice. They give you a student discount and they gave me a free pair of beats headphones with it, so I am very happy.

Anyways, be good, read the scriptures, avoid burnt cabbage, don't let the bedbugs bite! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment