Sunday, September 13, 2015

13.09.15

This week has been a nice one. There was a concert on Tuesday with a jazz pianist named Helen Sung and it was amazing! They came and gave us a clinic too, so that was nice. Then my lips got chapped and they finally went back to normal yesterday. There isn’t actually a whole lot to say about this week. I’m pretty happy.

Also, I have a funny story. So once upon a time, like two weeks ago, Adam saw a kid that was sitting or walking or doing something by himself, so he went and talked to him and the three of us became friends with him. Then on Sunday two weeks ago, Adam told me to invite him to something because he was going to talk to someone else, and I did, and now Calvin is my biggest fan ever. It’s super funny. Mike talked to him the other day and said that we should hang out, and Calvin told him to talk to me and I could set it up because I have his Facebook. Haha. Then we did hang out on Friday and he has a Wii and Mario Kart, and Brawl, and Mario Party. So we had a lot of fun. And one of our roommates came and played with us. It was pretty fun. 

Also, I got to go to the temple to do baptisms with the YSA ward. That was really cool, and as it turns out, they let us do temple names even though we are endowed because we are in a YSA ward. So that was cool. But I didn’t know that till we got there, so I brought some names anyways. But, I got to help do the confirmations and it was super good. The temple workers there are super nice, it was just like being in the Bountiful temple again. I am hoping to go on one or two bike rides up to the temple next week. I think they should put a bike lane on the highway because google says it’s going to add a half hour for me to not take the highway, so I’m going to have to take the long way. Oh well.

Anyways, have a nice week, good luck with everything, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment