Thursday, July 25, 2013

A letter to my brother Tom from Elder Ferguson (just before he left the MTC) July 22, 2013

My MTC companion is Elder W is from Boise. He's ninteen and I think he was living in Rexburg for the last year(ish) working at a quail hunting place. He's in the Leeds mission now. 

I play the piano a lot. We didn't have a lot of free time at the MTC or anything, but when we went to the mission home, they had me play for about three songs and my mission president was really excited about it. When he announced where I was going, he told my bishop that I played the piano. As it turns out, they don't have anyone who can play the piano in our ward, so I am going to be playing every Sunday. I'm having a good time and trying to be obedient and stuff. so yeah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment