Thursday, July 25, 2013

I just got a couple of emails from Elder Ferguson.  More short, sweet and to the point. I got another short email with PICTURES from the mission office!  I am awaiting permission to put them on the blog.  As soon as I get the word it's ok I will.  One of them is of him and his Mission President & wife, and the other one is of him and his companion.  
-Amy (Mom)

I'm in the mission field now. My new companion's name is Elder "G."  (I'm not sure if I'm supposed to include his actual name)-Amy's insert)  He's German, but he speaks really good English. I couldn't even tell he was German until I noticed the weird letter on his name tag. I'm having a good time and stuff, so yeah. Bye.

You have the right address. But just don't send me letters. It takes them a long time to arrive, and it's much easier just to send emails. And packages are super expensive. 
-Elder Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment