Monday, September 23, 2013

Update Pictures and another great letter!



     The bag we bought for him didn't last as you can see.




Ernie (Ryan's Dad) had written to him about the mosquito problems here in Bountiful.  He had told him about going to a park to try and fly his new airplane, but he never got to that day because a huge swarm of mosquitos were all around him and he just had to make a run for it back to the car.  

 There are no mosquitos in England. At all. 

We had a multi-zone conference this week, which is about half of the mission. It was fun. President Preston told me that my companion is probably going to leave next transfer because he's been here a while, and I'm probably going to stay one or two more because the ward still doesn't have a pianist, but I think it will probably just be one more unless I train because the ward members keep requesting to keep me, like they can tell him what to do. 

On Thursday we went tracting and we met someone who is a 24-year-old Roman Catholic, and he told us we could come by later and talk to him. We did, and we told him about The Book of Mormon, and he said he'd be really interested to read it. When we gave him one, he was really excited and he told us we could come back in a week and talk to him about it. So that was nice. Normally, most people just tell us to go away, and the only people who are willing to listen to us don't really seem to understand what we're talking about, but he seemed to get it, so that was nice.
(I asked him if there was anything he wanted or needed for Christmas)


For Christmas you can send me money on the card. :) I don't really think it's worth the money to actually send me something, I can just buy stuff with the money here. It would be nice to get some church movies or music or something. Or if you really wanted to send me something, you could probably order it on amazon and tell it to deliver it to the mission office. They can take it and give it to me, but it will still cost more than normal probably because of the way the postal system works and stuff.  

Elder Ferguson 










No comments:

Post a Comment