Monday, February 24, 2014

Potential

Well, this week was good. I don't actually remember anything that happened. We did a lot of tracting. I don't know if I'm spelling it wrong but I think tracting isn't actually a word. At least not in the computer's spellcheck dictionary thingy. One of our investigators has been really busy with work. So we haven't really seen her. So we pretty much just tract and visit less active members. We have been having some more success tracting lately, people have actually been listening to us for a little longer than normal. 

Tomorrow we are going to the temple!! That is so exciting! A couple of days ago I read my patriarchal blessing to get ready, and I realized some really amazing things. One thing I noticed about it was, just how much God must love me, and how much he must want to tell me everything that's going to happen. I think if there was one thing I learned from it this last time I read from it.  It was just how special we are to Him as individuals. He knows us better than we know ourselves because He can see our potential. We see ourselves in terms of here and now, but he sees us in terms of eternity. He knows what we can, and will become, not just what we are now. I love reading it and thinking about the way I was when I read it, the way I am now, and the way it says that I will be in the future. I can't help but imagine that tomorrow is going to be so great. Every day is an adventure because I'm changing, and the world is changing, and the harder I work, the better tomorrow will be. so yay. Bye!

--
Elder Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment