Monday, March 10, 2014

Smiles, they're magic, who knew?



This week was good. There hasn't really been a whole lot going on though. On Saturday, we went on splits for a little bit with some other missionaries and went finding.  I started on the first door and taught a lesson on the spot. Then the second door that actually opened was almost a lesson on the spot, but forgot to give a solid commitment or say a prayer. People are being prepared, I think it just requires that we should have faith and use all of the talents we can to talk to everyone. I have been noticing that the bigger I smile, the harder people listen. It's actually pretty funny. I can probably get a door open for a good couple minutes longer just with my facial expression. That's sort of a weird talent I have been blessed with, but it works wonders.

 I actually haven't really taken any pictures that I haven't sent you. I just don't really take pictures.  

For the baptism, it was someone I was working with. I don't remember if I told you about her, but I probably did. 

Yesterday I spoke in church. Do you remember that thing I told you about smiling? Well it applies to ward members just as much as it does investigators. I think this week we will focus on going on splits with members a lot and getting them excited about missionary work. Maybe that is how it would be best, cause I don't know how else to get them excited. I will just show them. :) Well, bye!
-- 
Elder Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment