Monday, March 31, 2014

Exchanges & Transfer Day

Well, Elder F is moving to Ashton! I'm staying here and I don't know how to spell my new companion's name, so I will tell you what it is next week. I'm pretty sure he's not American. :)

This week was nice. We had a District meeting, then we went on exchanges with a missionary named Elder M.  I stayed here. Elder M.  is from North Carolina. That was nice. Then we exchanged back Thursday morning and had weekly planning, then we went on exchanges again right afterward with Elder S.  again. I don't know if I've mentioned this, but it takes about five minutes to walk to Elder S.  house back home from mine. Crazy. Anyways, I stayed here again, and we had a lot of fun. Then eventually, Elder F.  exchanged back here and we pretty much just had Saturday and Sunday together. And now it's Monday and he's leaving on Wednesday! 

I don't really have much else to say about last week. We pretty much just did the same things we've been doing and got the same results we've been getting, just without Elder F. On the bright side, one of our investigators who we haven't been able to get a hold of for over a month now finally said we could come see her tonight, so that will be nice. :) Well, Bye! 

Elder Ferguson




No comments:

Post a Comment