Monday, November 10, 2014

A lot of Exchanges

HAH! Ok I figured out how to fix my pictures now, I don't know why my camera has suddenly decided to be so difficult... :/

Anyways, this week was good. We didn't actually do a lot of tracting, we did more of trying by people we had already found and being gone on exchanges. I went to the zone leaders area for a couple of days, that was fun, but it was kinda just boring. We went to a ward council meeting for a ward I'm not in for an hour and a half. I got to hear how a ZONE LEADER behaves in a Ward Council, so I got to learn from his immense example. :)

Then I came back to my own area for a day, and got to do our normal stuff, then I went to Stafford while Elder N went to a special mission leadership meeting, where junior companions can't come because of all the deep doctrine and the secrets about disobedient missionaries. Haha, actually I'm pretty sure the only reason we're not allowed is because the meeting is in Manchester and it goes from ten till five. Anyways, I got to go and teach some people that were kinda borderline unaccountable in the rain, and then I went home.

This week I am trying to not be prideful. It hasn't worked to well so far, maybe this week. Sorry this letter is full of cynical sarcasm, I just have developed a strong taste for it lately, there were good things that happened this week, I promise, I'm actually very happy. :)


Bye!

-- 
Elder Ferguson

Here's some pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment