Saturday, November 1, 2014

New Companion & New Area - Shrewsbury

One of my very favorite members in England from Ryan's first area sent me this picture along with a message saying he got to see him at transfers and so he took a picture for me.  Yay!  Check out the new suit.  I'm going to have to ask about that.  I hear they have much higher quality suits there and cheaper too.  - Amy

Letter From Elder Ferguson:

Hello everyone!

Well, I can't remember if I even said so last week, but I just left Wrexham and now I'm in Shrewsbury. That was the shortest area ever! So now I'm in Shrewsbury, so that's good too. I don't remember most of this last week, because we were pretty much cleaning everything up to prepare for the new Elders coming in. My new companion is Elder N, he's from California  He's nice. I pretty much just barely met him, because I got here on Saturday. I'm trying to think of something useful to say. 

I have been to Shrewsbury once on exchanges, and I feel like I already know half the ward. There is a recent convert here that I used to hear about almost every day over the phone when I was in Newtown. He's super committed  and he gives us rides pretty much anywhere, so that's nice. I think I'm going to like it here. For the next six weeks before I whitewash out of here too. Oh well. This ward has an organist. But they keep telling me they need a pianist, so I'm not sure what's going on there. 


I can't even think of any funny stories to tell. Well, here are some pictures. 

-- Elder Ferguson









No comments:

Post a Comment